Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Worry

Matthew 6:25
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"

WOW something to think about in these desperate times. As we are all facing the worry about provisions and how we will provide for our families. Jesus commands us not to worry about it. We need to put all of the provisions of life in Gods hands. He will provide for us. He will make sure that we have everything that we need. It may not be the things that we thing that we need. But he will provide. We need to put all of our worries into His hands.

Something that I do know is easier said than done. Trust me I know! However, Laying it before the Almighty Father take strength and obedience. Ouch!! Obedience!! God tells us that we are not to worry. Human nature alone makes us worry. Place it at the feet of God. He will provide.

I have experienced this firsthand. I have recently been diagnosed with a medical condition that is not curable. It also makes it really hard to live life normally. I have lost my job. My husband recently lost his job. He had a new job the next day. We have never gone without food, shelter, or even heat. We put it at the feet of Jesus and we have been provided for. His love is Amazing.

Trust and Obey... There is no other way.

No comments: