Saturday, November 29, 2008

faith

Luke 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. "

I woke up this morning with this verse embedded in my thoughts. I opened my Bible to this very passage this morning. I knew that it what He wanted me to start my day with! Isnt it amazing how God shows us what He wants us to think of!!

Lately God has been showing me His desire for me to have that faith. The smallest of all faith. Faith that he is going to provide for me. Things in this economy are slowly taking everything that I know away. My job, my health, my home... I have thrown myself at the feet of my Savior. You know. He hasnt let me down yet. I have food on my table and a shelter over my head. His Love is truely amazing. Through my faith I have been able to witness to my friends and family. Showing them all that God has in store for me. I have come to the conclusion that God has something in store for me. Something better than I could have ever imagined. He has a plan. I need to have the faith of a mustard seed.

The Mustard seed is a wonderful picture. Have you ever actually looked at one? They are smaller than the "o" in this sentence. The smallest of seeds. Having a faith that small and yet God tells us that with that faith we can move mountians. I pray that we all can have that faith. The faith to move the mountains in our lives. As BIG as the smallest ant hill or as SMALL as the biggest mountain I Pray for Faith.

No comments: