Monday, May 4, 2009

Its time to Refocus.

I just wanted to share with you that I am taking this time in my life to refocus things on God. I have been slack in doing what I desire. That desire is His work.

I think that from time to time that we as Christians have a tenancy to become slack in our responsibility of Gods ministry. I think that we become so wrapped up in other aspects of our lives that we take the focus of God and what His divine will is for us. We in turn need to spend some serious time in prayer and make the needed adjustments in our lives to live for Him. Those times that your heart is telling you that you need to be spending more time with Him.. not just a thought. I believe that its truly God calling to you to be more vigilant in His amazing word.

I challenge all of you to spend more time with Him.

We all use the excuse that we are too busy. Its all nonsense. Do you find time to eat? Find time to pray and read his word. Do you commute to work? The drive in the car or on the bus would be a great time to spend some time with him. Spend some time with Him, it will bring favor to your life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your point is made. Believe that proper language skills will net more fish. "tenancy" refers to someone paying rent for an abode. Others might not "get it", but I know you meant "tendency", or an urge to perform a particular way.