Friday, January 9, 2009

I am trading my Sorrows, I am trading my shame, I am laying them down for the Lord.
I am trading my sickness, I am trading my pain, I am laying them down for the Lord.

Yes Lord Yes Lord Yes Yes Yes Lord, AMEN!

I think that this chorus says it all to those who are in need. The Lord tells us to give it all to HIM. He wants it all. I know that I am personally guilty for not giving everything to Him. WOW, I had to admit that!! I personally suffer from daily pain. Both Physical and emotional. I am learning to stop trying to fix it all myself and just give it up to God. Its His greatest joy for us to give it all to him. He wants us to be the best that we can be for HIM.

Trust me I know that when you suffer from chronic pain that its not that easy to just say "take it Lord." Ok well I would like to give it to Him.. at least in theory. I just struggle with letting go of that "I am always in pain.. and thats just how its going to be" mentality. I need to learn to trade it all in to Him. For HIS joy, not mine.

No comments: