Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Pledge....

While watching the local news this morning I was delighted to find out that my step-sons high school officially changed school policy to include the Pledge of Allegiance. I am very adamant that the children in our countries schools learn what it is to have pride in our country. I also believe that the sudden decline in respect and loyalty to our countries president. I was also very happy to find out that my daughters classroom recites the Pledge every day. I also have a very open relationship and am teaching my children to respect our nations leader. You may not like the decisions that they make, however, you must respect the position.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: ONE NATION UNDER GOD, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all.

No comments: